Earn an Executive Certificate From a University You Trust.
Now more than ever, business professionals are being challenged to play a more dynamic role in their company’s success. Within organizations big and small, those with the ability to successfully manage both people and projects across various departments are the ones moving up the corporate chain. With UF Executive Education certificate programs, you’ll gain practical skills you can use immediately in your current position, helping you advance in status and salary potential. Whether you’re a front-line manager or business unit leader, these programs will strengthen your management skills and leadership abilities, while providing a prestigious credential from one of the largest and most respected universities in the nation.
Each certificate consists of three eight-week courses that build upon one another in a step-by-step progression. Choose from five in-demand executive certificates, each designed to provide new skills and fill in knowledge gaps.
- Business Essentials & Leadership
- Business Essentials & Human Resource Management
- Business Essentials & Information Technology Management
- Business Essentials & Marketing Management
- Tactical Leadership & Management
Essentials of Business Executive Certificates
The Executive Certificates in Business Essentials begin with Business Essentials I and II, instilling functional knowledge across core business disciplines, including economics, accounting, project management, marketing and more. Each program concludes with a tactical capstone course, teaching strategy implementation techniques and more within one of the following tactical specialties: Leadership, HR Management, IT Management or Marketing Management. Another option is the Executive Certificate in Tactical Leadership & Management, designed to strengthen leadership abilities and broaden knowledge within specific business disciplines. After completing Tactical Leadership, participants choose two additional capstones: Tactical HR, IT or Marketing Management.
Executive Certificate in Business Essentials & Leadership
Learn the fundamentals of front-line leadership and master concepts in strategic thinking! Your program begins with Business Essentials I & II, before moving into your Tactical Leadership capstone course, learning:
- Your personal management style
- Your strengths and opportunities for development
- How to create mutual accountability
Executive Certificate in Business Essentials & Human Resource Management
Master techniques for strategic workforce planning and employee engagement! Your program begins with Business Essentials I & II, before moving into your Tactical Human Resource Management course, learning:
- How to acquire, motivate, develop, reward and manage people
- The basic legal and conceptual framework for HR practices and policies
- Practices and techniques for effective execution of HR functions
Executive Certificate in Business Essentials & Information Technology Management
Capitalize on new opportunities and avoid common pitfalls with a solid foundation of IT skills! Your program begins with Business Essentials I & II, before moving into your Tactical Information Technology Management course, learning:
- The role of IT and different types of software in the modern enterprise
- How to leverage IT for competitive advantage and ROI maximization
- How to harness social media and Web 2.0 for the organization
Executive Certificate in Business Essentials & Marketing Management
Increase your marketing expertise! From pricing to promotion, customers to competition, you’ll gain the marketing know-how that every manager needs to be successful. Your program begins with Business Essentials I & II, before moving into your Tactical Marketing Management course, learning:
- How to select, analyze and define a target market for a product or service
- How to evaluate market planning and strategy for a product or service
- Competing through innovation, including web, social media, email, mobile and more
Executive Certificate in Tactical Leadership & Management
Gain a mastery of must-have leadership skills and an understanding of the inner-workings within other departments to make yourself a more effective, valuable manager! With this program, you’ll learn:
- Conflict resolution, decision-making techniques and creating mutual accountability
- Strategic thinking and executing organizational strategy
- Advanced knowledge in HR, IT or marketing (select two)
Ready to Learn More?
If you’re ready to achieve new levels of recognition by becoming a more effective, confident manager and leader, click on the link to the right to download a PDF brochure. Within it, you’ll find detailed program information, including curriculum, course descriptions, tuition, financial aid, start dates and much more!